Schneider assumes new responsibilities with MDU Resources
Therese Dunphy | January 3, 2012
MDU Resources Group, Inc. has appointed Bill Schneider to the new position of executive vice president of Bakken development. He will coordinate business development and marketing activities of all MDU Resource companies in the Bakken area and report directly to Terry Hildestad, president and CEO of MDU Resources. “The Bakken area is undergoing unbelievably fast development. We can help counties and cities in the Bakken area meet their infrastructure needs,” Hildestad said in a written release. “I’m pleased that Bill has agreed to lead this effort. He is a proven senior executive who can help us maximize our market opportunities.”
Schneider has been president and CEO of Knife River Corp. since 2005.
John Harp has been named as CEO of Knife River Corp. He also will continue in the position of CEO of MDU Construction Services Group Inc. Dave Barney will serve as president of Knife River while Jeff Thiede will serve as president of MDU Construction Services Group.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views