Schneider assumes new responsibilities with MDU Resources
Therese Dunphy | January 3, 2012
MDU Resources Group, Inc. has appointed Bill Schneider to the new position of executive vice president of Bakken development. He will coordinate business development and marketing activities of all MDU Resource companies in the Bakken area and report directly to Terry Hildestad, president and CEO of MDU Resources. “The Bakken area is undergoing unbelievably fast development. We can help counties and cities in the Bakken area meet their infrastructure needs,” Hildestad said in a written release. “I’m pleased that Bill has agreed to lead this effort. He is a proven senior executive who can help us maximize our market opportunities.”
Schneider has been president and CEO of Knife River Corp. since 2005.
John Harp has been named as CEO of Knife River Corp. He also will continue in the position of CEO of MDU Construction Services Group Inc. Dave Barney will serve as president of Knife River while Jeff Thiede will serve as president of MDU Construction Services Group.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options253 Views