Scheuerle intros Dual Lane Trailer HighwayGiant
Amanda Bayhi | April 1, 2014
Transport vehicle manufacturer Scheuerle has introduced its Dual Lane Trailer HighwayGiant, which is designed to meet distribution requirements on North American highways.
The trailer allows the loading area to be adapted to the needs of the load, and the chassis is designed with a lightweight construction to provide optimal payload weight ratio.
The penulum axles feature hydraulic cylinders that have a large displacement volume to allow the operator to drive under and pick up loads. The pendulum axles, along with a steering system that has a steering angle of up to approximately 60 degrees, enable the operator to maneuver around tight curves.
Additionally, the trailer is designed to easily allow connection of a gooseneck or drawbar as well as spacers and decks.
An optional PowerBooster is available to enable the trailer to be driven without a tractor.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong884 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker336 Views