Saw Seal Machine saws, cleans and seals multiple joints in new concrete
Amanda Bayhi | February 14, 2014
Saw Seal has introduced its Saw Seal Machine, which saws, cleans and seals multiple joints simultaneously in new concrete pavement.
Unveiled at World of Concrete last month, the machine features a blade-only contact method that controls cracking as the concrete cures.
The machine’s HEPA filtration vacuum system collects dust and airborne silica and stores it in a 55-gallon drum, while a compressed air nozzle cleans and dries the joint.
A Crafco EZ Series II 1500 melter applies sealant in the final stage based on the joint dimensions and travel speed of the machine.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles904 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views