Saw Seal Machine saws, cleans and seals multiple joints in new concrete
Amanda Bayhi | February 14, 2014
Saw Seal has introduced its Saw Seal Machine, which saws, cleans and seals multiple joints simultaneously in new concrete pavement.
Unveiled at World of Concrete last month, the machine features a blade-only contact method that controls cracking as the concrete cures.
The machine’s HEPA filtration vacuum system collects dust and airborne silica and stores it in a 55-gallon drum, while a compressed air nozzle cleans and dries the joint.
A Crafco EZ Series II 1500 melter applies sealant in the final stage based on the joint dimensions and travel speed of the machine.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction433 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair408 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views