Saw Seal Machine saws, cleans and seals multiple joints in new concrete
Amanda Bayhi | February 14, 2014
Saw Seal has introduced its Saw Seal Machine, which saws, cleans and seals multiple joints simultaneously in new concrete pavement.
Unveiled at World of Concrete last month, the machine features a blade-only contact method that controls cracking as the concrete cures.
The machine’s HEPA filtration vacuum system collects dust and airborne silica and stores it in a 55-gallon drum, while a compressed air nozzle cleans and dries the joint.
A Crafco EZ Series II 1500 melter applies sealant in the final stage based on the joint dimensions and travel speed of the machine.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views