Saw Seal Machine saws, cleans and seals multiple joints in new concrete
Amanda Bayhi | February 14, 2014
Saw Seal has introduced its Saw Seal Machine, which saws, cleans and seals multiple joints simultaneously in new concrete pavement.
Unveiled at World of Concrete last month, the machine features a blade-only contact method that controls cracking as the concrete cures.
The machine’s HEPA filtration vacuum system collects dust and airborne silica and stores it in a 55-gallon drum, while a compressed air nozzle cleans and dries the joint.
A Crafco EZ Series II 1500 melter applies sealant in the final stage based on the joint dimensions and travel speed of the machine.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series805 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views