Sany opens facility in China
Equipment World Staff | August 30, 2012
Sany has opened a new excavator factory near Shanghai, China, which can produce an excavator every five minutes.
The $818.5 million facility, which uses a computerized production-management system, is located at the 10.7 million-square-foot Lingang Industrial Park with 5.9 million square feet of manufacturing space. The facility features 43,000 square feet of gardens, reflection pools, bamboo stands and marble patios; the gardens include palm trees, flowers, grass and fountains.
The factory, which will primarily produce 20- to 30-ton excavators, will automatically transport excavator structures and components through underground tunnels in an effort to optimize production.
For more information, visit sanygroup.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax223 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views