Sany motor graders to enter North American market in 2014
Amanda Bayhi | October 30, 2013
Sany’s Road Machinery division will enter the North American market next year with three models of its motor graders, Sany Road Machinery chairman Xie Zhixia recently revealed in an interview with KHL.
The Chinese equipment manufacturer’s Road Machinery group already sells to the South American, Middle Eastern and Asia Pacific markets, with 15 percent of the division’s total revenue generated by these exports.
Zhixia told KHL that Sany expects the move to increase export sales to 30 percent of total revenue in the next three years and 40 percent in the next five years.
According to the KHL report, Sany’s Atlanta plant will assemble the SMG 160, SMG 200 and SMG 230 motor graders, all of which are powered by Tier IV Cummins engines.
Sany plans to feature the graders at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views