Sany America names Mike Rhoda as CEO
Amanda Bayhi | December 10, 2013
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company’s chief executive officer (CEO).
Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October.
Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany equipment products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Rhoda is a construction and industrial equipment executive with international experience in marketing, operations, product development and sales.
Prior to joining Sany America, Rhoda was chief technology officer with Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. He has also served as vice president of product development at Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), as well as president and CEO of the excavator business line of Volvo CE. Additionally, he has held various senior management positions at Ingersoll Rand.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views