Sany America names Mike Rhoda as CEO
Amanda Bayhi | December 10, 2013
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company’s chief executive officer (CEO).
Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October.
Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany equipment products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Rhoda is a construction and industrial equipment executive with international experience in marketing, operations, product development and sales.
Prior to joining Sany America, Rhoda was chief technology officer with Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. He has also served as vice president of product development at Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), as well as president and CEO of the excavator business line of Volvo CE. Additionally, he has held various senior management positions at Ingersoll Rand.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1270 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles586 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views