Sany America names Mike Rhoda as CEO
Amanda Bayhi | December 10, 2013
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company’s chief executive officer (CEO).
Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October.
Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany equipment products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Rhoda is a construction and industrial equipment executive with international experience in marketing, operations, product development and sales.
Prior to joining Sany America, Rhoda was chief technology officer with Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment. He has also served as vice president of product development at Volvo Construction Equipment (CE), as well as president and CEO of the excavator business line of Volvo CE. Additionally, he has held various senior management positions at Ingersoll Rand.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views