Safety Vision hires Lawrence S. Rominger as new COO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 9, 2010
Safety Vision, a global provider of mobile video surveillance, today announced the recent appointment of Lawrence S. Rominger as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Rominger joined the Houston-headquartered firm in February.
He oversees the procurement, warehouse, service, and field technician arms of the company and will be responsible for ensuring best practices are institutionalized throughout operations, supply chain, and other support departments.
His professional background is rich with new product development and industrial manufacturing experience gained at notables Black & Decker, Sunbeam, General Cable, and Igloo Products Inc.
A graduate of North Carolina State and Wake Forest Universities in North Carolina, Rominger has called the Houston area home for the past seven years, indicating his family is “really rooted in” to Pearland.
In addition to being a handyman, musician, and weekend athlete, he serves as an assistant scoutmaster for Boy Scout troop 414. Both of his sons are musicians, athletes, and Boy Scouts as well, but Rominger claims that it’s his wife Susan that enables the men in her family to “get it all done.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes537 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse479 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views