SAF-Holland S.A. founds Dubai subsidiary
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 9, 2011
SAF-Holland S.A., supplier for the global truck and trailer industry, has founded a subsidiary in Dubai, which is aimed at strengthening business in the Middle East and North and Central Africa.
Marc Rauchmann, SAF-Holland managing director who also previously worked for the SAF-Holland Aftermarket Business Unit, says the region has developed into one of the company’s most important markets.
“Our strengthened presence in the Middle East and Africa will improve order-to-delivery lead times, parts availability and lead to better back-order recovery,” Rauchmann says in a written statement. All of this will result in enhanced customer support”, said Alexander Geis, president of the SAF-Holland Aftermarket Business Unit. With the new regional setup, SAF-HOLLAND’s customers will have the opportunity to communicate in their native language and access local training facilities, enjoy local business hours, and local ways of working with quick reactions to customer requests.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views