SAF-Holland opens Aftermarket Distribution Center in Cincinnati
Katie Wood | May 19, 2011
SAF-Holland recently opened its new 85,000 square foot Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. The facility will supply replacement parts to SAF-Holland distribution centers and customers throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
The location of the new Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center provides SAF-Holland with the logistical capability to enhance efficiency and significantly reduce delivery times to distributors and end-users.
Orders placed on or after May 31 will be processed from the new distribution center. The exception will be Full Truck Load orders, which will continue to be shipped directly from regional SAF-Holland plants.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles792 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse656 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views