SAF-Holland opens Aftermarket Distribution Center in Cincinnati
Katie Wood | May 19, 2011
SAF-Holland recently opened its new 85,000 square foot Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. The facility will supply replacement parts to SAF-Holland distribution centers and customers throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
The location of the new Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center provides SAF-Holland with the logistical capability to enhance efficiency and significantly reduce delivery times to distributors and end-users.
Orders placed on or after May 31 will be processed from the new distribution center. The exception will be Full Truck Load orders, which will continue to be shipped directly from regional SAF-Holland plants.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views