Rural America’s Vital Road Needs ‘Overlooked’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 19, 2010
Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
For the complete story, go to www.BetterRoads.com and click on “Digital Edition” or use this direct link: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-10-10october#page=5&zoom=1.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series547 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group338 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views