Rural America's Vital Road Needs 'Overlooked'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 19, 2010
Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
For the complete story, go to www.BetterRoads.com and click on “Digital Edition” or use this direct link: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-10-10october#page=5&zoom=1.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party457 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax318 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views