Rural America's Vital Road Needs 'Overlooked'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 19, 2010
Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
For the complete story, go to www.BetterRoads.com and click on “Digital Edition” or use this direct link: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-10-10october#page=5&zoom=1.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse482 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views