Rural America's Vital Road Needs 'Overlooked'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 19, 2010
Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
For the complete story, go to www.BetterRoads.com and click on “Digital Edition” or use this direct link: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-10-10october#page=5&zoom=1.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party412 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views