Rural America's Vital Road Needs 'Overlooked'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 19, 2010
Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
For the complete story, go to www.BetterRoads.com and click on “Digital Edition” or use this direct link: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-10-10october#page=5&zoom=1.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse595 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views