Runnion Equipment moves Wisconsin location
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2011
Runnion Equipment, a national crane dealer headquartered in Illinois, has moved its Wisconsin location to a new facility at N60 W14752 Kaul Avenue in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
The new location as a yard is available to showcase new cranes. Used and rental cranes are also available. Parts and service are offered for any equipment brand and model. Service capabilities have been expanded to include additional service bays and a machine rebuild area.
“Runnion Equipment opened its first Wisconsin location in 2004,” says Pat Runnion, president of Runnion Equipment. “We are pleased to have expanded our facilities with this move. We appreciate how quickly our company has been embraced by loyal crane customers throughout the area.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident992 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse580 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views