Runnion Equipment moves Wisconsin location
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2011
Runnion Equipment, a national crane dealer headquartered in Illinois, has moved its Wisconsin location to a new facility at N60 W14752 Kaul Avenue in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
The new location as a yard is available to showcase new cranes. Used and rental cranes are also available. Parts and service are offered for any equipment brand and model. Service capabilities have been expanded to include additional service bays and a machine rebuild area.
“Runnion Equipment opened its first Wisconsin location in 2004,” says Pat Runnion, president of Runnion Equipment. “We are pleased to have expanded our facilities with this move. We appreciate how quickly our company has been embraced by loyal crane customers throughout the area.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles586 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views