Runnion Equipment moves Wisconsin location
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2011
Runnion Equipment, a national crane dealer headquartered in Illinois, has moved its Wisconsin location to a new facility at N60 W14752 Kaul Avenue in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
The new location as a yard is available to showcase new cranes. Used and rental cranes are also available. Parts and service are offered for any equipment brand and model. Service capabilities have been expanded to include additional service bays and a machine rebuild area.
“Runnion Equipment opened its first Wisconsin location in 2004,” says Pat Runnion, president of Runnion Equipment. “We are pleased to have expanded our facilities with this move. We appreciate how quickly our company has been embraced by loyal crane customers throughout the area.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views