Rotary Lift to demo Mach series mobile column lifts at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 27, 2014
Designed to help service vehicles, the Mach series is offered in sets of two, four, six and eight columns, each column with a capacity of 13,000 pounds or 18,000 pounds.
Available in wireless or wired versions, the series features battery-powered, all-identical columns that enable the technician to operate the entire lift from any column.
A control panel with intuitive graphic layout helps the lift quickly hoist the vehicle. The 13,000-pound capacity column has a 68-second rise time, while the 18,000-pound capacity column can rise in 78 seconds.
Other features include a spring-loaded automatic steering system and brakes.
The company also offers a 12,000-pound capacity truck frame adapter kit that allows two 13,000-pound capacity columns to lift Class 2 and 3 pickups, or six 18,000-pound capacity columns to lift larger mobile equipment.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views