Rotary Lift to demo Mach series mobile column lifts at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | February 27, 2014
Designed to help service vehicles, the Mach series is offered in sets of two, four, six and eight columns, each column with a capacity of 13,000 pounds or 18,000 pounds.
Available in wireless or wired versions, the series features battery-powered, all-identical columns that enable the technician to operate the entire lift from any column.
A control panel with intuitive graphic layout helps the lift quickly hoist the vehicle. The 13,000-pound capacity column has a 68-second rise time, while the 18,000-pound capacity column can rise in 78 seconds.
Other features include a spring-loaded automatic steering system and brakes.
The company also offers a 12,000-pound capacity truck frame adapter kit that allows two 13,000-pound capacity columns to lift Class 2 and 3 pickups, or six 18,000-pound capacity columns to lift larger mobile equipment.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts504 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse342 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster115 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views