Rosedale Street bridges in Forth Worth reopen to traffic
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 18, 2011
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has reopened the Rosedale Street bridges along Interstate 30 near the southwestern edge of downtown Fort Worth.
Reconstruction of these bridges allows for the future Chisholm Trail Parkway construction beneath Rosedale Street.
When constructed, Chisholm Trail Parkway , formerly known as Southwest Parkway/Chisholm Trail, will stretch about 27 miles from downtown Fort Worth south to Cleburne.
The NTTA is working with the following partners to complete the project: the Texas Department of Transportation; the cities of Fort Worth, Cleburne and Burleson; Tarrant and Johnson counties; Union Pacific Railroad; Fort Worth and Western Railroad; and the North Central Texas Council of Governments.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]792 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views