Rosedale Street bridges in Forth Worth reopen to traffic
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 18, 2011
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has reopened the Rosedale Street bridges along Interstate 30 near the southwestern edge of downtown Fort Worth.
Reconstruction of these bridges allows for the future Chisholm Trail Parkway construction beneath Rosedale Street.
When constructed, Chisholm Trail Parkway , formerly known as Southwest Parkway/Chisholm Trail, will stretch about 27 miles from downtown Fort Worth south to Cleburne.
The NTTA is working with the following partners to complete the project: the Texas Department of Transportation; the cities of Fort Worth, Cleburne and Burleson; Tarrant and Johnson counties; Union Pacific Railroad; Fort Worth and Western Railroad; and the North Central Texas Council of Governments.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes169 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America120 Views