Rosedale Street bridges in Forth Worth reopen to traffic
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 18, 2011
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has reopened the Rosedale Street bridges along Interstate 30 near the southwestern edge of downtown Fort Worth.
Reconstruction of these bridges allows for the future Chisholm Trail Parkway construction beneath Rosedale Street.
When constructed, Chisholm Trail Parkway , formerly known as Southwest Parkway/Chisholm Trail, will stretch about 27 miles from downtown Fort Worth south to Cleburne.
The NTTA is working with the following partners to complete the project: the Texas Department of Transportation; the cities of Fort Worth, Cleburne and Burleson; Tarrant and Johnson counties; Union Pacific Railroad; Fort Worth and Western Railroad; and the North Central Texas Council of Governments.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker790 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views