Rosedale Street bridges in Forth Worth reopen to traffic
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 18, 2011
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has reopened the Rosedale Street bridges along Interstate 30 near the southwestern edge of downtown Fort Worth.
Reconstruction of these bridges allows for the future Chisholm Trail Parkway construction beneath Rosedale Street.
When constructed, Chisholm Trail Parkway , formerly known as Southwest Parkway/Chisholm Trail, will stretch about 27 miles from downtown Fort Worth south to Cleburne.
The NTTA is working with the following partners to complete the project: the Texas Department of Transportation; the cities of Fort Worth, Cleburne and Burleson; Tarrant and Johnson counties; Union Pacific Railroad; Fort Worth and Western Railroad; and the North Central Texas Council of Governments.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party464 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax318 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views