Roadtec opens 11,500-sq.-ft. training center
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 29, 2011
The winter training season at Roadtec took place in the brand new training facility completed just in time for the first customer schools in January 2011. The 11,500-square-foot facility houses a state-of the art auditorium large enough for 100 people. It has been designed so that actual Roadtec product can be driven onto the stage. The new addition to the Roadtec facilty also includes a dining facility, a fully outfitted kitchen, and separate classrooms for specific courses.
Roadtec holds customer trainings each winter. These popular courses regularly sell out and existing space simply could no longer accommodate demand. With the new facility Roadtec hopes to serve its customers’ in-house training needs for some time to come.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views