Roadtec hires Eric Griffin to sales team
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 15, 2010
Eric Griffin has joined Roadtec’s sales force. He will cover Kentucky and Ohio.
Prior to joining Roadtec, Griffin worked for another road building equipment manufacturer as a demo specialist and service technician.
He has previous sales experience from an unrelated field. John Irvine, vice president of sales and marketing at Roadtec, comments that “Eric’s previous sales experience combined with his knowledge of road building equipment will help him be successful in his territory. We’re pleased to have him on our team.”
Eric, his wife, two sons and a daughter live in Mount Juliette, Tennesse.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views