Roadtec hires Eric Griffin to sales team
Eric Griffin has joined Roadtec’s sales force. He will cover Kentucky and Ohio.
Prior to joining Roadtec, Griffin worked for another road building equipment manufacturer as a demo specialist and service technician.
He has previous sales experience from an unrelated field. John Irvine, vice president of sales and marketing at Roadtec, comments that “Eric’s previous sales experience combined with his knowledge of road building equipment will help him be successful in his territory. We’re pleased to have him on our team.”
Eric, his wife, two sons and a daughter live in Mount Juliette, Tennesse.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects667 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views