RoadSafe Traffic Systems secures new five-year, $30 million credit facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 13, 2011
RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc., one of the largest nationwide providers of traffic safety services and products and pavement marking services, announced it has successfully secured a new, five-year, $30 million credit facility with PNC Bank, N.A., one of the nation’s premier financial organizations.
The refinancing provides the company with a strong financial resource to pay off its existing bank debt, long-term access to significant liquidity for working capital needs and to fund future growth plans of the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving347 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness290 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget221 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views