RoadSafe Traffic Systems secures new five-year, $30 million credit facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 13, 2011
RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc., one of the largest nationwide providers of traffic safety services and products and pavement marking services, announced it has successfully secured a new, five-year, $30 million credit facility with PNC Bank, N.A., one of the nation’s premier financial organizations.
The refinancing provides the company with a strong financial resource to pay off its existing bank debt, long-term access to significant liquidity for working capital needs and to fund future growth plans of the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views