RoadSafe Traffic Systems secures new five-year, $30 million credit facility
RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc., one of the largest nationwide providers of traffic safety services and products and pavement marking services, announced it has successfully secured a new, five-year, $30 million credit facility with PNC Bank, N.A., one of the nation’s premier financial organizations.
The refinancing provides the company with a strong financial resource to pay off its existing bank debt, long-term access to significant liquidity for working capital needs and to fund future growth plans of the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141020 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views