RoadSafe Traffic Systems secures new five-year, $30 million credit facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 13, 2011
RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc., one of the largest nationwide providers of traffic safety services and products and pavement marking services, announced it has successfully secured a new, five-year, $30 million credit facility with PNC Bank, N.A., one of the nation’s premier financial organizations.
The refinancing provides the company with a strong financial resource to pay off its existing bank debt, long-term access to significant liquidity for working capital needs and to fund future growth plans of the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views