RoadSafe Traffic Systems secures new five-year, $30 million credit facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 13, 2011
RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc., one of the largest nationwide providers of traffic safety services and products and pavement marking services, announced it has successfully secured a new, five-year, $30 million credit facility with PNC Bank, N.A., one of the nation’s premier financial organizations.
The refinancing provides the company with a strong financial resource to pay off its existing bank debt, long-term access to significant liquidity for working capital needs and to fund future growth plans of the company.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views