RoadSafe Traffic Systems appoints new CFO
RoadSafe Traffic Systems has appointed John P. O’Brien III as chief financial officer.
O’Brien, who has more than 25 years of experience as a financial executive in the engineering/construction, electronics distribution, drug manufacturing and software industries, will oversee all of RoadSafe’s financial matters, including strategic planning, risk management and financing activities. He will report to David L. Myers, executive chairman of RoadSafe.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers260 Views