RoadSafe Traffic Systems appoints new CFO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 19, 2012
RoadSafe Traffic Systems has appointed John P. O’Brien III as chief financial officer.
O’Brien, who has more than 25 years of experience as a financial executive in the engineering/construction, electronics distribution, drug manufacturing and software industries, will oversee all of RoadSafe’s financial matters, including strategic planning, risk management and financing activities. He will report to David L. Myers, executive chairman of RoadSafe.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2005 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1176 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project520 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?348 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views