RoadSafe Traffic Systems appoints new CFO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 19, 2012
RoadSafe Traffic Systems has appointed John P. O’Brien III as chief financial officer.
O’Brien, who has more than 25 years of experience as a financial executive in the engineering/construction, electronics distribution, drug manufacturing and software industries, will oversee all of RoadSafe’s financial matters, including strategic planning, risk management and financing activities. He will report to David L. Myers, executive chairman of RoadSafe.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views