RoadSafe Traffic Systems appoints new CFO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 19, 2012
RoadSafe Traffic Systems has appointed John P. O’Brien III as chief financial officer.
O’Brien, who has more than 25 years of experience as a financial executive in the engineering/construction, electronics distribution, drug manufacturing and software industries, will oversee all of RoadSafe’s financial matters, including strategic planning, risk management and financing activities. He will report to David L. Myers, executive chairman of RoadSafe.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views