RoadSafe Traffic Systems appoints new CFO
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 19, 2012
RoadSafe Traffic Systems has appointed John P. O’Brien III as chief financial officer.
O’Brien, who has more than 25 years of experience as a financial executive in the engineering/construction, electronics distribution, drug manufacturing and software industries, will oversee all of RoadSafe’s financial matters, including strategic planning, risk management and financing activities. He will report to David L. Myers, executive chairman of RoadSafe.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident992 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse581 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views