RoadSafe Traffic Systems acquires LyndCo
Staff Report | December 22, 2012
Chicago-based RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc. has acquired the traffic control and pavement marking assets of Ohio-based LyndCo Inc.
Like RoadSafe, LyndCo is a full-service provider of temporary traffic control and pavement marking services. LyndCo uses its state-of-the-art equipment combined with expert crews to service its customers in the heavy highway and gas exploration industries. This strategic acquisition allows RoadSafe to continue its expansion into key geographic regions and end markets.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views