RoadSafe Traffic Systems acquires LyndCo
Staff Report | December 22, 2012
Chicago-based RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc. has acquired the traffic control and pavement marking assets of Ohio-based LyndCo Inc.
Like RoadSafe, LyndCo is a full-service provider of temporary traffic control and pavement marking services. LyndCo uses its state-of-the-art equipment combined with expert crews to service its customers in the heavy highway and gas exploration industries. This strategic acquisition allows RoadSafe to continue its expansion into key geographic regions and end markets.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views