RoadSafe Traffic Systems acquires LyndCo
Staff Report | December 22, 2012
Chicago-based RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc. has acquired the traffic control and pavement marking assets of Ohio-based LyndCo Inc.
Like RoadSafe, LyndCo is a full-service provider of temporary traffic control and pavement marking services. LyndCo uses its state-of-the-art equipment combined with expert crews to service its customers in the heavy highway and gas exploration industries. This strategic acquisition allows RoadSafe to continue its expansion into key geographic regions and end markets.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]875 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong708 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road477 Views