RoadSafe Traffic Systems acquires LyndCo
Staff Report | December 22, 2012
Chicago-based RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc. has acquired the traffic control and pavement marking assets of Ohio-based LyndCo Inc.
Like RoadSafe, LyndCo is a full-service provider of temporary traffic control and pavement marking services. LyndCo uses its state-of-the-art equipment combined with expert crews to service its customers in the heavy highway and gas exploration industries. This strategic acquisition allows RoadSafe to continue its expansion into key geographic regions and end markets.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?558 Views