Over the next several weeks, the coalition will be announcing some “imaginative funding resources and ideas that have not been tried before” that would pay for transportation projects, said John Robert Smith, former mayor of Meridian, Miss., and president and CEO of Reconnecting America, a pro-transit group.
*The poll was jointly conducted by FM3 and the Republican polling firm Public Opinion Strategies. v
THE BOND BUYER www.bondbuyer.com
Editor’s Note: Bond Buyer is a SourceMedia publication. SourceMedia is owned by Investcorp, which also owns Randall-Reilly, the parent company of Better Roads.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views