Road sign hacked to read 'Caution: Loose Gorilla'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2012
But in California, hackers had a different object in mind when it comes to hacking.
According to CBS News report, Someone changed an electronic traffic sign in Northern California to read, “Caution Loose Gorilla!”
You have to admit, that’s pretty darn funny!
However, this isn’t the first time the hackers changed the sign to display a message other than what was intended.
The hackers also made the sign flash the message, “Smoke Weed Everyday,” according to the CBS News report.
The sign was supposed to give motorists the message that a road would be closed for pipeline construction.
Maybe that gorilla is working on the pipeline!
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views