Road sign hacked to read 'Caution: Loose Gorilla'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2012
But in California, hackers had a different object in mind when it comes to hacking.
According to CBS News report, Someone changed an electronic traffic sign in Northern California to read, “Caution Loose Gorilla!”
You have to admit, that’s pretty darn funny!
However, this isn’t the first time the hackers changed the sign to display a message other than what was intended.
The hackers also made the sign flash the message, “Smoke Weed Everyday,” according to the CBS News report.
The sign was supposed to give motorists the message that a road would be closed for pipeline construction.
Maybe that gorilla is working on the pipeline!
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2085 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1318 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house364 Views