Road sign hacked to read 'Caution: Loose Gorilla'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2012
But in California, hackers had a different object in mind when it comes to hacking.
According to CBS News report, Someone changed an electronic traffic sign in Northern California to read, “Caution Loose Gorilla!”
You have to admit, that’s pretty darn funny!
However, this isn’t the first time the hackers changed the sign to display a message other than what was intended.
The hackers also made the sign flash the message, “Smoke Weed Everyday,” according to the CBS News report.
The sign was supposed to give motorists the message that a road would be closed for pipeline construction.
Maybe that gorilla is working on the pipeline!
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party413 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views