Road sign hacked to read 'Caution: Loose Gorilla'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2012
But in California, hackers had a different object in mind when it comes to hacking.
According to CBS News report, Someone changed an electronic traffic sign in Northern California to read, “Caution Loose Gorilla!”
You have to admit, that’s pretty darn funny!
However, this isn’t the first time the hackers changed the sign to display a message other than what was intended.
The hackers also made the sign flash the message, “Smoke Weed Everyday,” according to the CBS News report.
The sign was supposed to give motorists the message that a road would be closed for pipeline construction.
Maybe that gorilla is working on the pipeline!
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]792 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views