Road sign hacked to read 'Caution: Loose Gorilla'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2012
But in California, hackers had a different object in mind when it comes to hacking.
According to CBS News report, Someone changed an electronic traffic sign in Northern California to read, “Caution Loose Gorilla!”
You have to admit, that’s pretty darn funny!
However, this isn’t the first time the hackers changed the sign to display a message other than what was intended.
The hackers also made the sign flash the message, “Smoke Weed Everyday,” according to the CBS News report.
The sign was supposed to give motorists the message that a road would be closed for pipeline construction.
Maybe that gorilla is working on the pipeline!
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2176 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views