Road funds low? Use Canadian money
John Latta | January 24, 2011
Slowly, but inevitably, there are stories surfacing that show just how much our roads need work and just how badly underfunded are the agencies that would do that work.
In Michigan, Canadian money will help kin the short term. It’s not a loan, it’s part of a new trans-border bridge deal. Creativity comes along with hard times and this is a good example. The story comes from the Detroit Free Press’s website. Check it out — and look at that picture. The Romans built something like this.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views