Road funds low? Use Canadian money
John Latta | January 24, 2011
Slowly, but inevitably, there are stories surfacing that show just how much our roads need work and just how badly underfunded are the agencies that would do that work.
In Michigan, Canadian money will help kin the short term. It’s not a loan, it’s part of a new trans-border bridge deal. Creativity comes along with hard times and this is a good example. The story comes from the Detroit Free Press’s website. Check it out — and look at that picture. The Romans built something like this.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history403 Views