Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers holds annual auction
Better Roads Staff | February 2, 2012
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from Feb. 13-18, beginning at 8 a.m. daily. Customers can bid on-site, online at rbauction.com or by placing proxy bids by phone or in person.
This auction is open to the public. Registration to bid is free, though a refundable bid deposit may be required. Interested buyers can go to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items beginning Feb. 10 at 8 a.m.
“The auction attracts one of the largest, most diverse audiences of consignors and bidders from around the world,” says Steve Kriebel, regional sales manager for Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. “Because of this, the selection of equipment featured in the auction is plentiful and there is something available for all types of buyers everywhere.”
Thousands of late model equipment items from manufacturers such as Caterpillar and Volvo will highlight this year’s auction. Attendees can expect to see products such as forklifts, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, motor graders, motor scrapers, crawler tractors, crawler loaders, pavers, skid steer loaders and multi-terrain loaders.
For more information about the auction, visit rbauction.com. For information about selling equipment, call 863-420-9919.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes584 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers148 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views