Ritchie Bros. to sell 320 heavy equipment items, trucks in May 5 auction
Frederick, Maryland auction details:
- Auction time and date: Thursday, May 5, 2011. Auction start time: 8:00 a.m.
- Location: AccuBid Excavation yard at 1010 Deer Hollow Drive, Mt. Airy, Maryland, 21771
- Auction site tel: +1.301.829.4080
- Directions to auction site: From Baltimore Beltway (I-695) take I-70 West to Exit 68 (Mt Airy RT 27 North) turn right. Proceed 1/10th mile to E. Ridgeville Blvd turn left. Proceed 6/10th mile (4th traffic light) to Rising Ridge Rd turn right. Proceed 1/10th mile to Auction site on the left.
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com – register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy – phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Interested buyers can come to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items for themselves from Saturday, April 30 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) straight through to auction day.
- Full auction and equipment details, specifications and photos are available at www.rbauction.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views