Ritchie Bros. establishes U.K. auction site, first auction April 17
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 13, 2012
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct its first unreserved public auction at its new regional auction site at Donington Park (Derby, Leicestershire) on Tuesday, April 17, 2012, the company announced publicly on March 13.
The industrial equipment auctioneer will sell a range of industrial equipment and trucks — all to the highest bidders.
Bids for the auction will taken in person at the auction site, online in real-time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy. More than 300 items are listed for the auction, including mini and hydraulic excavators, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, site dumpers, forklifts, rollers and pavers.
The company says additional equipment will be added up to auction day.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views