Ritchie Bros. declares quarterly cash dividend
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 24, 2011
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers on Jan. 24 announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per common share payable on March 11, 2011 to shareholders of record on Feb. 18, 2011.
This dividend will be considered an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update337 Views