Ritchie Bros. declares quarterly cash dividend
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 24, 2011
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers on Jan. 24 announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per common share payable on March 11, 2011 to shareholders of record on Feb. 18, 2011.
This dividend will be considered an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views