Ritchie Bros. declares quarterly cash dividend
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 24, 2011
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers on Jan. 24 announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per common share payable on March 11, 2011 to shareholders of record on Feb. 18, 2011.
This dividend will be considered an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
MORE FROM Economics
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts540 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers79 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views