Ritchie Bros. declares quarterly cash dividend
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 24, 2011
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers on Jan. 24 announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per common share payable on March 11, 2011 to shareholders of record on Feb. 18, 2011.
This dividend will be considered an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views