Ritchie Bros. conducting 2-day, multi-million public equipment auction next week
“All the aggregate equipment in the auction complements the fleet of super dumps nicely because this equipment is often used together,” said Holmberg in a press release. “This is a very unique opportunity for buyers in the market for this specialized equipment since they’ll find all they need in one convenient location.”
Wheel loaders, loader backhoes, excavators, cranes, crawler tractors, boom trucks and aerial equipment will also be sold on Day 1. Every item will be sold with no minimum bids or reserve prices. Interested buyers can inspect, test and compare equipment in the Phoenix yard starting now through auction day.
- Location: Ritchie Bros.’ Phoenix auction site at 5410 West Lower Buckeye Road, Phoenix, Ariz. 85043
- Phoenix auction site tel: +1.602.269.5631
- Time and date: Thursday, April 15 to Friday, April 16, 2010.
- Auction start time: 8 a.m. each day
- The auction is open to the public and registration to bid is free
- Interested buyers can bid in person at the Phoenix site, online in real time at-or by proxy
- More information about the auction, including full equipment details and photos, is available at http://www.rbauction.com
MORE FROM Industry
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views