Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers CEO Peter Blake to step down in May 2014
Amanda Bayhi | October 9, 2013
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that CEO Peter Blake will step down from his position in during the company’s next Annual General Meeting in May 2014.
Blake, who has served as CEO for the industrial auctioneer for nine of his 22 years with Ritchie Bros., will continue with his leadership responsibilities during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will seek a new CEO.
News of Blake’s decision to step down follows Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay’s summer announcement that he plans to retire at the end of this month.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views