Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers CEO Peter Blake to step down in May 2014
Amanda Bayhi | October 9, 2013
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that CEO Peter Blake will step down from his position in during the company’s next Annual General Meeting in May 2014.
Blake, who has served as CEO for the industrial auctioneer for nine of his 22 years with Ritchie Bros., will continue with his leadership responsibilities during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will seek a new CEO.
News of Blake’s decision to step down follows Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay’s summer announcement that he plans to retire at the end of this month.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views