Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers CEO Peter Blake to step down in May 2014
Amanda Bayhi | October 9, 2013
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that CEO Peter Blake will step down from his position in during the company’s next Annual General Meeting in May 2014.
Blake, who has served as CEO for the industrial auctioneer for nine of his 22 years with Ritchie Bros., will continue with his leadership responsibilities during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will seek a new CEO.
News of Blake’s decision to step down follows Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay’s summer announcement that he plans to retire at the end of this month.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency492 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs343 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views