Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers CEO Peter Blake to step down in May 2014
Amanda Bayhi | October 9, 2013
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that CEO Peter Blake will step down from his position in during the company’s next Annual General Meeting in May 2014.
Blake, who has served as CEO for the industrial auctioneer for nine of his 22 years with Ritchie Bros., will continue with his leadership responsibilities during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will seek a new CEO.
News of Blake’s decision to step down follows Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay’s summer announcement that he plans to retire at the end of this month.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving403 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice352 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill339 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views