Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers CEO Peter Blake to step down in May 2014
Amanda Bayhi | October 9, 2013
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that CEO Peter Blake will step down from his position in during the company’s next Annual General Meeting in May 2014.
Blake, who has served as CEO for the industrial auctioneer for nine of his 22 years with Ritchie Bros., will continue with his leadership responsibilities during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will seek a new CEO.
News of Blake’s decision to step down follows Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay’s summer announcement that he plans to retire at the end of this month.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party471 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views