Ride and drive high-tech trucks at Calstart HTUF’s SE Regional Fleet Workshop
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2013
The workshop gives industry professionals and other interested attendees the chance to learn more about creating a clean, cost-effective fleet. Participants will also have an opportunity to ride and drive technologically-advanced medium- and heavy-duty trucks on a professional speedway track.
HTUF SE Regional Fleet Workshop highlights include:
Education about funding strategies to improve fleet economics
Evaluation of high-efficiency technologies like hybrid, electric, natural gas, propane and more
Identification of technologies that will provide payback for fleet operations
Cost-effective clean fleet strategy development and deployment
A chance to drive trucks from Freightliner, Eaton and more
HTUF offers a reduced price for early bird registration, which ends May 10. Early bird registration for NAFA members is $25, for fleet professionals is $50 and for general attendees is $175.
Prices will double once early bird registration has ended. After May 10, NAFA members will pay $50, fleet professionals will pay $100 and general attendees will pay $225.
For more information about the HTUF SE Regional Fleet Workshop, visit conferences.stagedrightevents.com/htuf.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views