RER: Stone shuttered
Marcia Gruver Doyle | March 8, 2012
RER magazine has reported that Stone Construction Equipment has been shut down by its bank. For the story, click here.
A Stone company spokesperson said that a statement from the company would be forthcoming.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress235 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views