RER: Stone shuttered
Marcia Gruver Doyle | March 8, 2012
RER magazine has reported that Stone Construction Equipment has been shut down by its bank. For the story, click here.
A Stone company spokesperson said that a statement from the company would be forthcoming.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving352 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget225 Views