RER: Stone shuttered
Marcia Gruver Doyle | March 8, 2012
RER magazine has reported that Stone Construction Equipment has been shut down by its bank. For the story, click here.
A Stone company spokesperson said that a statement from the company would be forthcoming.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse475 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views