RER: Stone shuttered
Marcia Gruver Doyle | March 8, 2012
RER magazine has reported that Stone Construction Equipment has been shut down by its bank. For the story, click here.
A Stone company spokesperson said that a statement from the company would be forthcoming.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party474 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views