Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2013
The November 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Reported by States report, publicly released on March 7 by the Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Policy, showed a a change of -0.2% nationwide, from the same month from previous year.
A total of 31 states reported, with the remainder estimated.
Changes by region were as follows:
- Northeast: -3.1%
- South Atlantic: 0.8%
- North Central: -0.2%
- West: -0.2%
MORE FROM Economics
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes604 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse497 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views