Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2013
The November 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Reported by States report, publicly released on March 7 by the Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Policy, showed a a change of -0.2% nationwide, from the same month from previous year.
A total of 31 states reported, with the remainder estimated.
Changes by region were as follows:
- Northeast: -3.1%
- South Atlantic: 0.8%
- North Central: -0.2%
- West: -0.2%
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views