Rep. Duncan: ‘Congress will pass highway and transit bill’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2011
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues such as environmental streamlining, the prospects for passage of a surface transportation reauthorization bill during the 112th Congress, and the current state of bipartisanship in Washington.
To see the talk on Transportation TV, go to http://www.transportationtv.org/Pages/default.aspx?VideoId=216.
MORE FROM Economics
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong988 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction459 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair435 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views