Rep. Duncan: ‘Congress will pass highway and transit bill’
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues such as environmental streamlining, the prospects for passage of a surface transportation reauthorization bill during the 112th Congress, and the current state of bipartisanship in Washington.
To see the talk on Transportation TV, go to http://www.transportationtv.org/Pages/default.aspx?VideoId=216.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future269 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields266 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views