Rental Hall of Fame to induct new member
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 4, 2010
The Rental Hall of Fame chose its newest inductee, the late Herschel “Hotch” Manning, who will be formally inducted on Feb. 28 at The Rental Show in Las Vegas.
Manning was chosen for his commitment throughout his life and rental career to character, leadership and devotion to making the rental industry better.
Manning served as ARA president from 1995-1996 and was actively involved with the association throughout his rental career at the state and national level. Manning was serving as an ARA Foundation Rental Executive Advisory Program at the time of his death. He also served on the board of ARA Insurance throughout his leadership service.
ARA created the Rental Hall of Fame in 2000 to foster an appreciation of the historical development of the rental industry and the leaders who have made the industry what it is today. Each year, nominations are accepted to recognize individuals who have made a substantial impact on the industry at the national or international level.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views