Remack Mobile Training Center tours U.S., Canada
| August 9, 2010
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks.
The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides on site parts and training for dealers and customers. The center features multiple product displays, a 38-inch flat screen television, an LCD projector and viewing screen and two DVD players.
The vehicle is available for dealer open houses and regional training events. For the Mobile Training Center schedule, visit Remack’s website.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving347 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness290 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget220 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views