Remack Mobile Training Center tours U.S., Canada
| August 9, 2010
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks.
The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides on site parts and training for dealers and customers. The center features multiple product displays, a 38-inch flat screen television, an LCD projector and viewing screen and two DVD players.
The vehicle is available for dealer open houses and regional training events. For the Mobile Training Center schedule, visit Remack’s website.
MORE FROM Industry
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views