Remack Mobile Training Center tours U.S., Canada
| August 9, 2010
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks.
The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides on site parts and training for dealers and customers. The center features multiple product displays, a 38-inch flat screen television, an LCD projector and viewing screen and two DVD players.
The vehicle is available for dealer open houses and regional training events. For the Mobile Training Center schedule, visit Remack’s website.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views