Remack Mobile Training Center tours U.S., Canada
| August 9, 2010
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks.
The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides on site parts and training for dealers and customers. The center features multiple product displays, a 38-inch flat screen television, an LCD projector and viewing screen and two DVD players.
The vehicle is available for dealer open houses and regional training events. For the Mobile Training Center schedule, visit Remack’s website.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views