Better Roads Staff
REDFLEXstop provides an industry-leading stop sign violation monitoring system. It utilizes proven REDFLEXred and/or REDFLEXslimline equipment, both of which provide outstanding situational awareness, with applications to manage the most challenging detection situations.
REDFLEXstop monitors multiple traffic phases, to suit all protected-turn lanes. It is applicable to remote areas to monitor straight, through and right-turn lanes, as well as traffic at “no right turn on red” and “stop and go on red” traffic.
The REDFLEXstop solution, the first of its kind in the photo enforcement industry, was initially deployed in 2007 in Southern California through Redflex’s contract with the Mountains Conservancy and Recreation Authority (MRCA).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views