Better Roads Staff | October 24, 2011
REDFLEXstop provides an industry-leading stop sign violation monitoring system. It utilizes proven REDFLEXred and/or REDFLEXslimline equipment, both of which provide outstanding situational awareness, with applications to manage the most challenging detection situations.
REDFLEXstop monitors multiple traffic phases, to suit all protected-turn lanes. It is applicable to remote areas to monitor straight, through and right-turn lanes, as well as traffic at “no right turn on red” and “stop and go on red” traffic.
The REDFLEXstop solution, the first of its kind in the photo enforcement industry, was initially deployed in 2007 in Southern California through Redflex’s contract with the Mountains Conservancy and Recreation Authority (MRCA).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views