Better Roads Staff | October 24, 2011
REDFLEXstop provides an industry-leading stop sign violation monitoring system. It utilizes proven REDFLEXred and/or REDFLEXslimline equipment, both of which provide outstanding situational awareness, with applications to manage the most challenging detection situations.
REDFLEXstop monitors multiple traffic phases, to suit all protected-turn lanes. It is applicable to remote areas to monitor straight, through and right-turn lanes, as well as traffic at “no right turn on red” and “stop and go on red” traffic.
The REDFLEXstop solution, the first of its kind in the photo enforcement industry, was initially deployed in 2007 in Southern California through Redflex’s contract with the Mountains Conservancy and Recreation Authority (MRCA).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views