Better Roads Staff | October 24, 2011
REDFLEXstop provides an industry-leading stop sign violation monitoring system. It utilizes proven REDFLEXred and/or REDFLEXslimline equipment, both of which provide outstanding situational awareness, with applications to manage the most challenging detection situations.
REDFLEXstop monitors multiple traffic phases, to suit all protected-turn lanes. It is applicable to remote areas to monitor straight, through and right-turn lanes, as well as traffic at “no right turn on red” and “stop and go on red” traffic.
The REDFLEXstop solution, the first of its kind in the photo enforcement industry, was initially deployed in 2007 in Southern California through Redflex’s contract with the Mountains Conservancy and Recreation Authority (MRCA).
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views