Recognize quality asphalt paving projects, deadline now Oct. 12
Staff Report | October 2, 2012
The deadline for nominating Quality in Construction Awards to the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has been extended by one week to Friday, Oct. 12. NAPA’s Quality in Construction Awards nationally recognizes superior asphalt paving projects around the nation.
The awards are open to NAPA members, potential members, paving contractors, and owning agencies (Departments of Transportation, cities, counties, or municipalities), these awards are given for airports, roads, highways, parking lots, and innovative projects.
Projects that meet the criteria will receive recognition at NAPA’s Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz., in February 2013. NAPA also highlights all award winners in Asphalt Pavement magazine and on its website at www.AsphaltPavement.org.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Firearms to be used for road construction775 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events689 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes598 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines533 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up466 Views