Recognize quality asphalt paving projects, deadline now Oct. 12
Staff Report | October 2, 2012
The deadline for nominating Quality in Construction Awards to the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has been extended by one week to Friday, Oct. 12. NAPA’s Quality in Construction Awards nationally recognizes superior asphalt paving projects around the nation.
The awards are open to NAPA members, potential members, paving contractors, and owning agencies (Departments of Transportation, cities, counties, or municipalities), these awards are given for airports, roads, highways, parking lots, and innovative projects.
Projects that meet the criteria will receive recognition at NAPA’s Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz., in February 2013. NAPA also highlights all award winners in Asphalt Pavement magazine and on its website at www.AsphaltPavement.org.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2086 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1318 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house364 Views