Recognize quality asphalt paving projects, deadline now Oct. 12
Staff Report | October 2, 2012
The deadline for nominating Quality in Construction Awards to the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has been extended by one week to Friday, Oct. 12. NAPA’s Quality in Construction Awards nationally recognizes superior asphalt paving projects around the nation.
The awards are open to NAPA members, potential members, paving contractors, and owning agencies (Departments of Transportation, cities, counties, or municipalities), these awards are given for airports, roads, highways, parking lots, and innovative projects.
Projects that meet the criteria will receive recognition at NAPA’s Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz., in February 2013. NAPA also highlights all award winners in Asphalt Pavement magazine and on its website at www.AsphaltPavement.org.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views