Recognize quality asphalt paving projects, deadline now Oct. 12
Staff Report | October 2, 2012
The deadline for nominating Quality in Construction Awards to the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has been extended by one week to Friday, Oct. 12. NAPA’s Quality in Construction Awards nationally recognizes superior asphalt paving projects around the nation.
The awards are open to NAPA members, potential members, paving contractors, and owning agencies (Departments of Transportation, cities, counties, or municipalities), these awards are given for airports, roads, highways, parking lots, and innovative projects.
Projects that meet the criteria will receive recognition at NAPA’s Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz., in February 2013. NAPA also highlights all award winners in Asphalt Pavement magazine and on its website at www.AsphaltPavement.org.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views