Recognize quality asphalt paving projects, deadline now Oct. 12
Staff Report | October 2, 2012
The deadline for nominating Quality in Construction Awards to the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has been extended by one week to Friday, Oct. 12. NAPA’s Quality in Construction Awards nationally recognizes superior asphalt paving projects around the nation.
The awards are open to NAPA members, potential members, paving contractors, and owning agencies (Departments of Transportation, cities, counties, or municipalities), these awards are given for airports, roads, highways, parking lots, and innovative projects.
Projects that meet the criteria will receive recognition at NAPA’s Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz., in February 2013. NAPA also highlights all award winners in Asphalt Pavement magazine and on its website at www.AsphaltPavement.org.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views