Read about news, products you may have missed at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Amanda Bayhi | March 17, 2014
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, which took place March 4-8 in Las Vegas, is the largest North American construction equipment show.
The show attracted 129,364 attendees — the second-highest record for the show — with 31,000 of those attending from other countries, according to a press release issued the week after the show.
More than 2,000 exhibitors displayed more than 1,000 products and services were at the more than 2.35 million net square feet of exhibit space, and 41,000 tickets were sold to the more than 120 education programs at the show.
So if you attended, you probably didn’t have a chance to see everything you wanted to. And even if you didn’t, you may not have seen all of our coverage. Here’s your chance to catch up on our coverage of the show.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views