Ray O’Connor promoted to Topcon managing executive officer
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 28, 2012
Ray O’Connor has been promoted to managing executive officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been promoted to company senior managing executive officer. He has also been named president of the newly formed Positioning Company division of Topcon Corporation.
In 2010 O’Connor became the first non-Japanese executive officer of the 80-year-old company.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views