Ray O’Connor promoted to Topcon managing executive officer
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 28, 2012
Ray O’Connor has been promoted to managing executive officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been promoted to company senior managing executive officer. He has also been named president of the newly formed Positioning Company division of Topcon Corporation.
In 2010 O’Connor became the first non-Japanese executive officer of the 80-year-old company.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier263 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker209 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views