Ray O’Connor promoted to Topcon managing executive officer
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 28, 2012
Ray O’Connor has been promoted to managing executive officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been promoted to company senior managing executive officer. He has also been named president of the newly formed Positioning Company division of Topcon Corporation.
In 2010 O’Connor became the first non-Japanese executive officer of the 80-year-old company.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views