Randy McCabe joins Southeastern Equipment Co.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2011
Randy McCabe has joined Southeastern Equipment Co. as branch manager in Perrysburg, Ohio. In his new position, McCabe is responsible for overseeing all parts, service, and sales activities.
McCabe has more than 31 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was sales and operations manager for Sparks Commercial Tire in Findlay, Ohio, where he was in charge of the Mobile Lube and Air Conditioning Division.
McCabe has earned technical certifications in the following areas: engine diagnostics, asphalt pavers, advanced hydraulics, 3116 engines, vehicle power systems, hydrostatic loaders, E-Series Excavators, hydraulic excavators, applied failure analysis, paving products, paving profilers, and IMACA.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse622 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side567 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles393 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views