Randy McCabe joins Southeastern Equipment Co.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 18, 2011
Randy McCabe has joined Southeastern Equipment Co. as branch manager in Perrysburg, Ohio. In his new position, McCabe is responsible for overseeing all parts, service, and sales activities.
McCabe has more than 31 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was sales and operations manager for Sparks Commercial Tire in Findlay, Ohio, where he was in charge of the Mobile Lube and Air Conditioning Division.
McCabe has earned technical certifications in the following areas: engine diagnostics, asphalt pavers, advanced hydraulics, 3116 engines, vehicle power systems, hydrostatic loaders, E-Series Excavators, hydraulic excavators, applied failure analysis, paving products, paving profilers, and IMACA.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views