Randall-Reilly publications finalists for multiple ASBPE awards
Amanda Bayhi | June 17, 2013
Better Roads and sister publications Aggregates Manager, Commercial Carrier Journal and Overdrive–all Randall-Reilly publications–last week were named finalists for a combined total of eight Digital and Print Azbee Awards from the American Society of Business Press Editors (ASBPE).
Better Roads is a finalist for the following awards:
Original Research national award for its “Better Bridges: 2012 Annual Bridge Inventory” entry (Tina Grady Barbaccia)
Regular Column, Contributed regional award for its “Kirk Landers” entry (Kirk Landers)
Web News Section national award for its “Better Roads News” entry (Tina Grady Barbaccia, John Latta)
Aggregates Manager is a finalist for:
Organizational Profile national award for its “Going for the Green” entry (Kerry Clines)
Original Research national award for its “Aggregates Manager Economic Forecast: Rock Steady” entry (Therese Dunphy)
Commercial Carrier Journal is a finalist for:
News Analysis/Investigative national award for its “Up In Arms” entry (Jeff Crissey, Aaron Huff)
Overdrive is a finalist for:
Best Use of Social Media national award for its “Overdrive Social Media” entry (Kathleen Buccleugh)
Blog national award for its “Channel 19” entry (Todd Dills)
Congratulations to all Randall-Reilly publications that are finalists for ASBPE’s Azbee Awards.
For a full list of the 2013 Digital and Print Azbee Awards finalists, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views