'Rally for Roads' set for March 20 on D.C.'s National Mall
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2012
The second annual “Rally for Roads” is scheduled for March 20 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., 11 days before the current extension of SAFETEA-LU is set to expire.
At last year’s “Rally for the Roads,” senators and representatives who addressed 500 participants.
According to Politico newspaper, “’Rally for Roads’” has become “the nation’s largest transportation funding advocacy rally.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views