‘Rally for Roads’ set for March 20 on D.C.’s National Mall
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2012
The second annual “Rally for Roads” is scheduled for March 20 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., 11 days before the current extension of SAFETEA-LU is set to expire.
At last year’s “Rally for the Roads,” senators and representatives who addressed 500 participants.
According to Politico newspaper, “’Rally for Roads’” has become “the nation’s largest transportation funding advocacy rally.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views