'Rally for Roads' set for March 20 on D.C.'s National Mall
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2012
The second annual “Rally for Roads” is scheduled for March 20 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., 11 days before the current extension of SAFETEA-LU is set to expire.
At last year’s “Rally for the Roads,” senators and representatives who addressed 500 participants.
According to Politico newspaper, “’Rally for Roads’” has become “the nation’s largest transportation funding advocacy rally.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts550 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers117 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views