'Rally for Roads' set for March 20 on D.C.'s National Mall
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2012
The second annual “Rally for Roads” is scheduled for March 20 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., 11 days before the current extension of SAFETEA-LU is set to expire.
At last year’s “Rally for the Roads,” senators and representatives who addressed 500 participants.
According to Politico newspaper, “’Rally for Roads’” has become “the nation’s largest transportation funding advocacy rally.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1092 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction562 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes554 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up390 Views