'Rally for Roads' set for March 20 on D.C.'s National Mall
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2012
The second annual “Rally for Roads” is scheduled for March 20 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., 11 days before the current extension of SAFETEA-LU is set to expire.
At last year’s “Rally for the Roads,” senators and representatives who addressed 500 participants.
According to Politico newspaper, “’Rally for Roads’” has become “the nation’s largest transportation funding advocacy rally.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges134 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views