QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix - Extended
Better Roads Staff | February 8, 2010
QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended is a fiber-reinforced, rapid hardening repair material extended with stone. The mix is formulated with an integral corrosion inhibitor to protect rebar by preventing oxidation during repairs and is air entrained for enhanced freeze-thaw durability. The mix reaches a compressive strength of 3,000 PSI in an hour and a half and 4,500 PSI in three hours.
QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended is specifically designed to meet ASTM C928 Category R3 specifications for a high-performance repair material. QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended has been approved by state DOTs across the country as a patching material for commercial applications at a thickness of 2 to 12 inches thick. For repairs 1/2 to 4 inches thick, QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix is available in a sanded version.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views