QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix - Extended
Better Roads Staff | February 8, 2010
QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended is a fiber-reinforced, rapid hardening repair material extended with stone. The mix is formulated with an integral corrosion inhibitor to protect rebar by preventing oxidation during repairs and is air entrained for enhanced freeze-thaw durability. The mix reaches a compressive strength of 3,000 PSI in an hour and a half and 4,500 PSI in three hours.
QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended is specifically designed to meet ASTM C928 Category R3 specifications for a high-performance repair material. QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended has been approved by state DOTs across the country as a patching material for commercial applications at a thickness of 2 to 12 inches thick. For repairs 1/2 to 4 inches thick, QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix is available in a sanded version.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines335 Views