QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended
Better Roads Staff | February 8, 2010
QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended is a fiber-reinforced, rapid hardening repair material extended with stone. The mix is formulated with an integral corrosion inhibitor to protect rebar by preventing oxidation during repairs and is air entrained for enhanced freeze-thaw durability. The mix reaches a compressive strength of 3,000 PSI in an hour and a half and 4,500 PSI in three hours.
QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended is specifically designed to meet ASTM C928 Category R3 specifications for a high-performance repair material. QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix – Extended has been approved by state DOTs across the country as a patching material for commercial applications at a thickness of 2 to 12 inches thick. For repairs 1/2 to 4 inches thick, QUIKRETE FastSet™ DOT Mix is available in a sanded version.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?458 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group227 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year148 Views