Quick Tips You Need to Know When Starting an Anti-icing or Deicing Program
Here’s what you should ask vendors when developing the program:
- Is the vendor proven, reliable and experienced?
- Are they a specialized or a comprehensive provider?
- Is the vendor resourceful?
- Are they a producer or reliant on the open market?
- Can they provide post sale support?
- Are they a partner or just a vendor?
Click here for a downloadble PDF of the presentation, “Reducing Costs and Environmental Impact Through Technology and Education,” given at the American Public Works Association (APWA) and Pacific Northwest Snowfighers Snow Conference, held in mid-April and attended by Better Roads
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers260 Views