Quality Curbing Made Easy With The LBC-24W:
Dana Lee | October 22, 2010
The LeeBoy LBC-24W Concrete Curb and Gutter machine is a maneuverable, compact machine that enhances job-site productivity, speed and quality. The LBC-24W is designed to cost-effectively slipform curbs and gutters, alley ribbons and narrow sidewalks. Steering controls turn a smooth radius as tight as 24 inches elminating time-consuming hand forming.
The LBC-24W features a powerful 44-HP turbo diesel engine, hydrostatic variable speed drive, superior visibility and electronic controls, enabling a one person operation. Its compact size (7,500 pounds), all-wheel drive and maneuverability make for simpleset up and transport.
The LBC-24W can be used on soil or pavement using a stringline or manual controls. Pouring molds can be replaced quickly and easily with the quick-change mold system.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views