ProPickup Truck Expo
Better Roads Staff | July 15, 2013
August 22-24, 2013 / Dallas Convention Center
Thursday, Aug.22 12pm-5pm / Friday, Aug.23 10am-5pm / Saturday, Aug.24 10am-5pm
The 2nd annual ProPickup Truck Expo 2013 is a trade-only show focusing exclusively on full-size pickups, and all related accessories and services. It is presented by ProPickup magazine.
The ProPickup Truck Expo includes: SmartSession educational seminars; product demonstrations; displays of new products; pickup ride-and-drive programs; customized work pickups; and many other opportunities to get ideas on how to accessorize, customize and upfit pickups to make your business more profitable.
The ProPickup Truck Expo is a NEW part of Intersection Dallas that already includes these pre-existing events that draw more than 50,000 attendees:
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views