ProPickup Truck Expo
Better Roads Staff | July 15, 2013
August 22-24, 2013 / Dallas Convention Center
Thursday, Aug.22 12pm-5pm / Friday, Aug.23 10am-5pm / Saturday, Aug.24 10am-5pm
The 2nd annual ProPickup Truck Expo 2013 is a trade-only show focusing exclusively on full-size pickups, and all related accessories and services. It is presented by ProPickup magazine.
The ProPickup Truck Expo includes: SmartSession educational seminars; product demonstrations; displays of new products; pickup ride-and-drive programs; customized work pickups; and many other opportunities to get ideas on how to accessorize, customize and upfit pickups to make your business more profitable.
The ProPickup Truck Expo is a NEW part of Intersection Dallas that already includes these pre-existing events that draw more than 50,000 attendees:
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views