ProPickup Truck Expo to join Construction Symposium in Dallas
Amanda Bayhi | July 16, 2013
The tradeshow, which will take place August 22-24, will focus on full-sized pickup trucks and accessories.
The show will feature work truck displays, SmartSessions educational sessions and a Hottest Work Truck contest.
Three educational sessions will be available:
1. POWER UPGRADES: How To Maximize Power & Performance In Today’s Pickups
2. TOWING LIABILITY: How To Keep Your Company From Facing A Towing Lawsuit
3. ALTERNATIVE FUELS: Propane And CNG As Pickup Power Alternatives
This event is free for anyone who pre-registers. To register, or for more information, visit propickupexpo.com.
The ProPickup Truck Expo is part of Intersection Dallas, which also includes:
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1923 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views