ProPickup Truck Expo to join Construction Symposium in Dallas
Amanda Bayhi | July 16, 2013
The tradeshow, which will take place August 22-24, will focus on full-sized pickup trucks and accessories.
The show will feature work truck displays, SmartSessions educational sessions and a Hottest Work Truck contest.
Three educational sessions will be available:
1. POWER UPGRADES: How To Maximize Power & Performance In Today’s Pickups
2. TOWING LIABILITY: How To Keep Your Company From Facing A Towing Lawsuit
3. ALTERNATIVE FUELS: Propane And CNG As Pickup Power Alternatives
This event is free for anyone who pre-registers. To register, or for more information, visit propickupexpo.com.
The ProPickup Truck Expo is part of Intersection Dallas, which also includes:
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views