ProPickup Truck Expo to join Construction Symposium in Dallas
Amanda Bayhi | July 16, 2013
The tradeshow, which will take place August 22-24, will focus on full-sized pickup trucks and accessories.
The show will feature work truck displays, SmartSessions educational sessions and a Hottest Work Truck contest.
Three educational sessions will be available:
1. POWER UPGRADES: How To Maximize Power & Performance In Today’s Pickups
2. TOWING LIABILITY: How To Keep Your Company From Facing A Towing Lawsuit
3. ALTERNATIVE FUELS: Propane And CNG As Pickup Power Alternatives
This event is free for anyone who pre-registers. To register, or for more information, visit propickupexpo.com.
The ProPickup Truck Expo is part of Intersection Dallas, which also includes:
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views