ProPickup Truck Expo to join Construction Symposium in Dallas
Amanda Bayhi | July 16, 2013
The tradeshow, which will take place August 22-24, will focus on full-sized pickup trucks and accessories.
The show will feature work truck displays, SmartSessions educational sessions and a Hottest Work Truck contest.
Three educational sessions will be available:
1. POWER UPGRADES: How To Maximize Power & Performance In Today’s Pickups
2. TOWING LIABILITY: How To Keep Your Company From Facing A Towing Lawsuit
3. ALTERNATIVE FUELS: Propane And CNG As Pickup Power Alternatives
This event is free for anyone who pre-registers. To register, or for more information, visit propickupexpo.com.
The ProPickup Truck Expo is part of Intersection Dallas, which also includes:
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views