ProPickup to give away 2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD
Our sister publication, ProPickup, is giving away a fully-customized 2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD Crew Cab SLE Dually 4×4. It’s called Big Red.
The pickup, powered by a tuned 6.6-liter Duramax diesel engine, could be yours. All you have to do is register to win before April 1. (Hurry; that deadline is in just a few days.)
Big Red’s editors and sponsors have worked for months to modify the truck to contractors’ needs. It features aftermarket products like Fleetwest Load ‘N’ Go Powerbody, Vanair Air-N-Arc 1500 with a control panel in the front driver’s-side compartment and BOLT Locks with One Key Lock Technology.
The video below shows BOLT Lock in action on Big Red at the NTEA Work Truck Show.
Other contractor-friendly features include a Cognito six-inch lift kit, 22-inch Combat forged-aluminum wheels from American force, 35 x 12.50 R22 Toyo Open Country M/T tires, Fab Fours bumpers mounted on the front and rear and Mile Marker winches behind each bumper.
To learn more about Big Red and its features, visit propickupmag.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding552 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable403 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views