ProPickup announces 2008 GMC Dually winner
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Our sister site, ProPickup, has announced Gary Koenig, owner of Gary’s Tire & Automotive Service and Gary’s Rhino Linings, as the winner of its 2008 GMC Dually project truck winner.
Big Red, the project truck ProPickup spent a year building, is “a customized and fully-equipped 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab 4×4 work truck.”
Koenig, who operates his businesses in the greater Houston area in Texas, will receive the keys to his new truck in early May at ProPickup’s offices in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
For more information about Big Red and Koenig’s big win, read the full story at ProPickupMag.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2156 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views