ProPickup announces 2008 GMC Dually winner
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Our sister site, ProPickup, has announced Gary Koenig, owner of Gary’s Tire & Automotive Service and Gary’s Rhino Linings, as the winner of its 2008 GMC Dually project truck winner.
Big Red, the project truck ProPickup spent a year building, is “a customized and fully-equipped 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab 4×4 work truck.”
Koenig, who operates his businesses in the greater Houston area in Texas, will receive the keys to his new truck in early May at ProPickup’s offices in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
For more information about Big Red and Koenig’s big win, read the full story at ProPickupMag.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?489 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views