ProPickup announces 2008 GMC Dually winner
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Our sister site, ProPickup, has announced Gary Koenig, owner of Gary’s Tire & Automotive Service and Gary’s Rhino Linings, as the winner of its 2008 GMC Dually project truck winner.
Big Red, the project truck ProPickup spent a year building, is “a customized and fully-equipped 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab 4×4 work truck.”
Koenig, who operates his businesses in the greater Houston area in Texas, will receive the keys to his new truck in early May at ProPickup’s offices in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
For more information about Big Red and Koenig’s big win, read the full story at ProPickupMag.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction724 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes582 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines436 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views