ProPickup announces 2008 GMC Dually winner
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Our sister site, ProPickup, has announced Gary Koenig, owner of Gary’s Tire & Automotive Service and Gary’s Rhino Linings, as the winner of its 2008 GMC Dually project truck winner.
Big Red, the project truck ProPickup spent a year building, is “a customized and fully-equipped 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab 4×4 work truck.”
Koenig, who operates his businesses in the greater Houston area in Texas, will receive the keys to his new truck in early May at ProPickup’s offices in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
For more information about Big Red and Koenig’s big win, read the full story at ProPickupMag.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party473 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views