ProPickup announces 2008 GMC Dually winner
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Our sister site, ProPickup, has announced Gary Koenig, owner of Gary’s Tire & Automotive Service and Gary’s Rhino Linings, as the winner of its 2008 GMC Dually project truck winner.
Big Red, the project truck ProPickup spent a year building, is “a customized and fully-equipped 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab 4×4 work truck.”
Koenig, who operates his businesses in the greater Houston area in Texas, will receive the keys to his new truck in early May at ProPickup’s offices in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
For more information about Big Red and Koenig’s big win, read the full story at ProPickupMag.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident943 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?568 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side526 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views