Project Plan Room app delivers documents to jobsite
Amanda Bayhi | June 24, 2014
Construction software provider Dexter + Chaney has unveiled a new mobile app that aims to improve collaboration between the office and the jobsite.
The Project Plan Room app allows users to send construction documents, data and project information in real time to workers’ mobile devices on the jobsite.
Users can view documents online or offline, view up-to-date information and zoom in on documents. An Internet connection is only necessary for synchronizing with the company’s Spectrum Construction Software for updates or new document versions.
The app is available for Android and Apple devices and Windows Surface tablets.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views