Project Plan Room app delivers documents to jobsite
Amanda Bayhi | June 24, 2014
Construction software provider Dexter + Chaney has unveiled a new mobile app that aims to improve collaboration between the office and the jobsite.
The Project Plan Room app allows users to send construction documents, data and project information in real time to workers’ mobile devices on the jobsite.
Users can view documents online or offline, view up-to-date information and zoom in on documents. An Internet connection is only necessary for synchronizing with the company’s Spectrum Construction Software for updates or new document versions.
The app is available for Android and Apple devices and Windows Surface tablets.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!113 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views