Project Plan Room app delivers documents to jobsite
Amanda Bayhi | June 24, 2014
Construction software provider Dexter + Chaney has unveiled a new mobile app that aims to improve collaboration between the office and the jobsite.
The Project Plan Room app allows users to send construction documents, data and project information in real time to workers’ mobile devices on the jobsite.
Users can view documents online or offline, view up-to-date information and zoom in on documents. An Internet connection is only necessary for synchronizing with the company’s Spectrum Construction Software for updates or new document versions.
The app is available for Android and Apple devices and Windows Surface tablets.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...982 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views