Project Plan Room app delivers documents to jobsite
Amanda Bayhi | June 24, 2014
Construction software provider Dexter + Chaney has unveiled a new mobile app that aims to improve collaboration between the office and the jobsite.
The Project Plan Room app allows users to send construction documents, data and project information in real time to workers’ mobile devices on the jobsite.
Users can view documents online or offline, view up-to-date information and zoom in on documents. An Internet connection is only necessary for synchronizing with the company’s Spectrum Construction Software for updates or new document versions.
The app is available for Android and Apple devices and Windows Surface tablets.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views