Profile Products hires former Minnesota DOT employee
Profile Products has hired Adam Popenhagen as regional market development manager.
Popenhagen’s territory will consist of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky.
Popenhagen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and an associate’s degree in turfgrass management from Anoka-Hennepin Technical College in Minnesota. He holds CPESC, CPSWQ and CESSWI certifications.
Prior to joining Profile, Popenhagen was a stormwater specialist in the Office of Environmental Stewardship at the Minnesota Department of Transportation, where he wrote the department’s Standard Construction Specifications for Erosion and Sediment Control, as well as the standard detail sheets for construction. Prior to his time at MnDOT, Popenhagen spent more than four years as an environmental scientist with Bonestroo.
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding567 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable418 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future341 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views