Profile Products hires former Minnesota DOT employee
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 8, 2012
Profile Products has hired Adam Popenhagen as regional market development manager.
Popenhagen’s territory will consist of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky.
Popenhagen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and an associate’s degree in turfgrass management from Anoka-Hennepin Technical College in Minnesota. He holds CPESC, CPSWQ and CESSWI certifications.
Prior to joining Profile, Popenhagen was a stormwater specialist in the Office of Environmental Stewardship at the Minnesota Department of Transportation, where he wrote the department’s Standard Construction Specifications for Erosion and Sediment Control, as well as the standard detail sheets for construction. Prior to his time at MnDOT, Popenhagen spent more than four years as an environmental scientist with Bonestroo.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views